Sunday, April 29, 2012

Huggies Slip-on diapers...

Alyssa mesmerized by the TV while potty training.

This is what I received, well a coupon for a free bag
which I got at Kroger

       

            This was my 2nd campaign as a BzzAgent.. it started a couple months ago and I am really happy with it....
                                                 Alyssa  is finally potty trained...
 well she does use the  slip-on diapers now while at school because she has not been going to the potty with the teachers while she's at the church for their Mommy's Day out program. The teachers keep taking her but she just won't go, so she holds it for the four hours she's there, she doesn't drink much at school though, so they put a slip-on diaper just in case she does have an accident. We used the these to potty train her because they fit better than the pull-ups which tend to be bulky on her and she has a hard time walking with them ( they make her walk funny).

When I first saw these diapers I wondered how they would work. We have always liked Huggies because they have great leakage protection but I was a little worried on the whole part of  taking them off after a dirty diaper and how much of a mess they would make. Well they were really easy to clean up, they have tabs like the regular diapers do, they are just easier to pull on. Alyssa started calling them her panties , she didn't like wearing the regular diapers anymore, so she was using them or just plain panties while training. Wow, glad to be out of the diaper stage with her- one down one to go- Mattie has a while to go though.



4 comments:

  1. Huggies is world best diaper Maker Company, it always provides good and harmless diapers and other products, huggies now introducing a new diaper namely sleep-on diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree with the fact that huggies is world best diaper company.They dont make diapers only but they have products like wipes,pull up pants,huggies kit which support child at every stage.I always used huggies diapers coupons which helps me in saving $2 to $5 on purchase of huggies diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would push the backside of her diaper away and slide my penis in her bottom and slide and out and pee then cum in her pussy and mouth

    ReplyDelete