Friday, October 19, 2012

Slacking.....

justamommy

Man, I am WAY  behind on my blogging. I just uploaded some new posts but still need to do more. I have been doing good though-    have been cooking almost all our meals at home and trying many new recipes - some have been great and some are Ok.

 The crock-pot Pulled pork was a big hit... Manuel's  co-worker even sent me a note that he will do me the honor of having a dance with me at my next wedding   ;  )'  if I send him some the next time I make it.. He is a very nice old man....

 I made some Oatmeal pancakes... Yes oatmeal... and they were good but you do need to let the batter sit in the fridge over night and freshly made are good.  Sorry to say my wafle recipe was not that great, it was very soft and moist but not a really appealing taste,   didn't really taste like much.

No comments:

Post a Comment