Thursday, April 19, 2012

Garniers BB cream.....

My BzzKit

             I signed up for this new site to me  Bzzagent.com  ( it was  started in 2002 by BzzAgentjono)  where you can try new products and report back on them through word of mouth, on facebook or twitter. It has been a great site for me and I have been able to try many different products.   You sign up and complete some suveys so they know more about you and what you like. Then they will send you  e-mails when you are perfect for one of their campaigns (that is how they are classified) and  you can except the invitation and sign up for the campaign so you get to try the product.. They will mail  a full size product to you and some samples or coupons that you can give or share with family and friends. Then after you have tried the product you report back to them about who you told and about your opinion  on it ,whether it is good or bad, just exactly what you think.

          My first campaign was Garniers BB Cream. I had great results using it, my skin looks healthier and has a nice glow, my skin tone is even not counting the freckles I have, and it is also softer than before.
             I could not have received this at a better time, I had my second baby a few months ago and my skin was definitely needing some help. One day my husband, kids, and I were going to a party and were going to be running late and had to do my make-up in the car. Well was that an awakening or what, there is no better way to be able to see what you're skin looks like than seeing it outside on a bright sunny day. Well needless to say I freaked out, I have had freckles all my life around my cheecks but now I had them all over my face and neck, I was horrified. My husband was trying to calm me down, said you couldnt even tell and that he liked it anyways. Well which was it, how can you like it if you can't see them. Well thankfully that day was the first time I was using the BB cream. After I was done with my make-up you could hardly tell, my skin was looking great, I was very happy.
             I have been using it for a while now and I love the results. My skin is even toned now and it looks better than before the baby. I love that it has a moisturizer , it is tinted, it brightens your skin and protects it and it has spf 15.
             I would recommend it to anyone looking for a cream that gives results. I was skeptical to try since I almost always here about bad results with these type of products. Well,  I know every persons results vary,  but mine were very positive.
             The only negative thing was that I did need to use extra moiturizer and I did break-out a few times but other wise I have loved it. Thanks bzzagent.  #imaBzzAgent

No comments:

Post a Comment