Saturday, September 22, 2012

Planning a party...

      Well I am doing good with my baking... so far I have done 2  parties of 120 cupcakes a piece.    If everything goes well I might have two more parties of 300 cupcakes a piece.   I am doing great thanks to my poor husband that has been doing the trial and learning with me when I am trying all these new recipes.    I did also make a Cake for my sisters baby shower and it looked great, I did a dress cake with a pregnant belly and a little foot print on the tummy, going to post pictures as soon as I upload them all.


     Now I am planning my nieces 6th Birthday Party... It is Hello Kitty so I am getting everything together for that.   so many projects that go into planning a party...

There is the decorations, the food , the treats, the outfit, etc.- going to make many of the items. Excited to be doing it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment